Back End Developer (Laravel)
- Skill Required : Laravel (Intermediate Level)
- Experienced in Laravel based project
1. Development planning and brainstorming for new features.
2. Build new features, platform and system for new dashboard version.
3. Work together with all developer and business team in achieving business goal.
4. Test and fix development crash, error and bug.
5. Responsible to deliver a running system as required and responsible if fatal crash occurred.
6. Maintaining confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.
Salary and Benefit
Salary is negotiable (based by performance and skill)
Office in Yogyakarta
Working Duration: 5 days x 8 hours a week
Working Time: Preferred (09.00 - 17.00) , open for flexible timing
Overtime (weekday): Available per hour additional salary
Overtime (weekend): Available per hour additional salaryLunch:Available (also dinner if overnight, also at weekend)