Technical / Data (Apprentice / Internship - Growth Hacking Team)
- Basic development skills building plugins, extensions etc
- Creative to hack process and systems
- Basic English communication
- Creative and ability to think out of the box
This position allows one to use their technical skills to grow and understand a deeper knowledge of new age revolution tactics of growth hacking. You will be working closely with other team mates in supporting technically on campaigns align with the objective.
You will be employing knowledge of creating share widgets, buttons, automated social media process. Using technical skills to help automate the process of growth hacking.
Through the process, your involvement in the team will be supporting technical development of widgets, share button, easy imports of contacts, tools, automated process etc.
We are very open to experiment new and creative ideas and approaches. However, constant tracking of success and failures is important. We are constantly evolving as a company, we love to learn and share experiences in every aspects.
What can you achieve?
You will be able learn the new tactics of Growth Hacking. These tactics and techniques are not taught in school and such skill and demand is on the raise for technology start ups around the world.
You will be developing tools to automate process and make certain funnel / flow easier and hassle free. Through this internship program, you will have a chance to work closely with a Product and Marketing team member to craft out campaigns and tactics for one main reason – Growth.
Job satisfaction assured when results are in favour.
1) Development of tools and widget to support the Growth Hack Team
2) Brainstorming of how to automate process
3) Developing out of the box technology to support growth campaign
4) A / B testings
Salary and Benefit
Benefits & Perks
Our office environment:
1) Home liked co working office
2) Free Daily Lunch
3) Free flow of pantry, snacks, drinks and Indo Mie
4) One a month Team Innovative & Cultural Day (Sponsored by company)
1) Personal Career Development Workshops & Courses
2) Personal well being allowance
3) Employee discounts off hotels booked on company’s site
4) Personal Innovation Time, on projects you are passionate about
Internship which maybe offered a Full time role after internship