Software Quality Assurance
- Good skills of English reading and writing.
- Strong interest and experience in travel .
- Attention to details.
- Very high curiosity
- Diligent, thorough, highly motivated person with good communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good communication and teamwork
- Able to create a good software documentation
- Understand the software development life cycle
- At least 1 year experience in Software Quality Assurance
As a member of Quality Assurance team, you will participate in the testing process to ensure the quality of our mobile and desktop apps. Upon your skills and potential, you will be assigned specific tests; based on relevant requirements and checklists, you will describe and report bugs on bug database. Working closely with producers and programmers from the beginning to the end of application / software production cycle, you will have an in-depth vision of mobile apps on a wide range of mobile phones.
Salary and Benefit
- Working in one of the most Awesome office in Jogja - Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, X Box, Hammock, Nap Area, Japanese garden, Roof Top area, Centrally located
- Daily Lunch Provided
- Free flow pantry - Snacks, drinks, Hand Brew V60 coffee
- Monthly Company Outing
- Promotional Opportunities
- Potential Overseas Job posting
- BPJS allowance & Transport Allowance
- Personal Self Development Courses sponsored