Project Management Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, IT industry background is preferable but not necessary.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience at PMO, IT Projects, Business Development/Product Development.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full-time position available.
- Personal traits: detail-process oriented, self-driven, self-discipline, able to work under minimum supervision, willingness to do extra miles.
- Create business development/marketing planning, implement and monitor the implementation, includes but not limited to : identify potential clients, plan and do the presentations
- To ensure internal projects are meeting deadline, identify potential problems delaying project, and conduct routine updates to management.
- Act as a liaison officer between production (development hub) and management on the product/feature update
Salary and Benefit
- Attractive salarys
- A very dynamic environment
- An opportunity to gain new insights and experiences from social media expert and industry veterans
- A cozy office in South Jakarta in front of city park