- Competent in PHP, Java and its related technologies (i.e JSP, Servlet, etc)
- Familiar with Linux Operating System
- Databases - MySQL 4.1/5.0/5.5
- At least 2 years and above of relevant experience.
- Self initiative, self decipline, and innovative
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
- Create prototype, design and implement html-based tools and applications in a fast-paced, interactive environment.
- Lead a team in designing, developing, and testing of Web / UI application according to specification and standard provided.
- Collaborate with other members of the team in design reviews and code reviews.
Salary and Benefit
- Medical and dental subsidy
- Broadband subsidy
- Laptop subsidy