Ideally, you will have:
- Infinite energy and drive to succeed
- Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology ("Fintech") startups
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields OR demonstrate a solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and JS is a must
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with any modern MVC framework (familiarity with Yii2 framework is a plus)
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience with GIT version controlling
- Experience with OAuth, composer, SASS, LESS, front end JS framework, TDD & linux operating system is a plus
- Experience in Web/mobile, eCommerce or other social media platforms
- Experience in building and maintaining databases, implementing analytics etc.
- Knowledge of the "Lean Startup" model
- Comfortable conversing in English
- Bonus if you contribute to open source or you have pet project to showcase
Some things to know before you apply:
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising and private investment markets
- Everything we do is focused on "Helping Businesses Do Business Better"
- Background of current team - Serial Entrepreneurs, Investment Bankers, Marketeers, Investment Professionals, Project and Product Managers
- We work really hard but also have a lot of fun!
- Testing processes to make sure the code is of high quality
- Integrating third-party API
- Set up efficient and high performing database queries in MySQL
- Create and implement new website features
- Security concerns throughout the platform
- Database analytics
- Keep an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site
Salary and Benefit
Competitive salary with free beers and pizzas.