Back End Developer
At Raydar, we like to work with new technologies and be constantly learning and improving, thus it is highly important that you are willing to learn with a smart and driven team. While ethics, work rate and flexibility is of greater importance to us, the ideal Back End Developer candidate should be;
- Strong in web architecture, able to design and code for performance and scalability
- Strong in Node.js, Sails.js
- Good knowledge of databases (NoSQL, relational), Data modelling
- Good knowledge of writing clients for 3rd party APIs and web crawlers to collect organize and analyse data
- Write robust and secure code
- Ability to think beyond simple functional use case and perform thorough testing
- Good experience in cloud hosting especially AWS (EC2, S3, Beanstalk)
- Understanding of search platforms (Elastic search / SOLR)
- Good in search indexing/ranking algorithms
- Good in data mining, information retrieval
You will be an important team player that makes Raydar a fast and secure website, so we can accomplish our mission to make searching for stock photos faster and easier for designers and marketers around the World. Working with exciting technology will be part of the engineering team's DNA, and you should love moving fast and working hard with a close knit team. We take pride in knowing that our work will help marketers be better communicators and companies be better engaged with their customers, that designers will love us because we help them save time that can be better spent with their loved ones. So your job is to build a product that people love to use, and in turn we are sure you will love your job.
Salary and Benefit
We have a very competitive salary package, depending on your skills and level of experience.