Marketing (Apprentice / Internship - Growth Hacking Team)
- Understanding of traditional marketing practises Eg: the 4Ps
- Understanding of Branding
- Good written English
- Creative and ability to think out of the box
This position allows one to grow and understand a deeper knowledge of new age revolution tactics of growth hacking. You will be working closely with other team mates in supporting marketing campaigns align with the objective.
You will be employing both traditional and non traditional way of marketing to achieve the goal and objective. You will be using various tools such as Google Analytics , Facebook Insights, EDM to track the campaign success.
Through the process, your involvement in the team will be supporting marketing contents such as blogs, articles and images.
We are very open to experiment new and creative ideas and approaches. However, constant tracking of success and failures is important. We are constantly evolving as a company, we love to learn and share experiences in every aspects.
What can you achieve?
You will be able learn the new marketing tactics of Growth Hacking. These tactics and techniques are not taught in school and such skill and demand is on the raise for technology start ups around the world.
You will be developing a data driven culture and decision making process in between. Through this internship program, you will have a chance to work closely with a Product and Tech team member to craft out campaigns and tactics for one main reason – Growth.
Job satisfaction assured when results are in favour.
1) Measurement of campaign and report
2) Brainstorming of how to improve the numbers
3) Developing out of the box marketing growth campaign
4) Research and learnings
5) A / B testings
Salary and Benefit
Benefits & Perks
Our office environment:
1) Home liked co working office
2) Free Daily Lunch
3) Free flow of pantry, snacks, drinks and Indo Mie
4) One a month Team Innovative & Cultural Day (Sponsored by company)
1) Personal Career Development Workshops & Courses
2) Personal well being allowance
3) Employee discounts off hotels booked on company’s site
4) Personal Innovation Time, on projects you are passionate about
Internship which maybe offered a Full time role after internship