- Graduated/ final semester in computer science/ IT related major - Having experience in using framework for programming - Willing to learn hard - Experience with Laravel is a plus!
- Development planning and brainstorming for new features.
- Build new features, platform and system for new dashboard version.
- Work together with all developer and business team in achieving business goal.
- Test and fix development crash, error and bug.
- Responsible to deliver a running system as required and responsible if fatal crash occurred.
- Maintaining confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.
Salary and Benefit