iOS Mobile Developer
- 2+ years of experience in developing IOS apps
- Overall professional experience of 3+ Years
- Proven working experience in software development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are looking for a iOS mobile developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade iOS applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to support high-volume, low-latency requirements for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Salary and Benefit
- Great salary for great people!
- Health insurance and communication allowance
- Office is located in Jogja