- Good knowledge of Linux OS (CentOS and Ubuntu is preferable).
- Good skill for troubleshoot, manage, configure and having deep knowledge in web server administrator (such as nginx proxy, nginx log and nginx directive).
- Proficient in configure automation tool for deployment and changes on system using management tool.
- Able to install monitoring tools (e.g: Cacti or similar).
- Good analytical skill and logical concept to implement all server configurations.
- Proficient in cloud system environment.
- Must have good attitude and willing to work as individual or team player.
- Having good knowledge in git is a plus.
- Positive thinking, open minded, and good sense of humor.
Who are we? Investree (PT Investree Radhika Jaya) is a Jakarta-based financial technology startup with one simple mission: to redefine Indonesia banking system by creating a more efficient alternative to traditional brick-and-mortar banking system that provides better return for investors and more affordable loan for borrowers. How? Our solution is to create a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending platform that connects people who want to invest money with people who want to borrow money. P2P Lending is an act of lending money between people online, it’s just like lending money to your friend, yet it’s done online. Investree will administer the lending process by verifying borrower’s creditworthiness, facilitating the fund between borrower and investors, and documenting legal loan agreement. To put it simply, we enable people to lend to other people in a streamlined process. WE’RE HIRING SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR! Job Description As a System Administrator, you would be responsible to manage production, staging and development server environment, including communications and support to data center, cloud provider / vendor and third parties. You are also responsible to ensure the availability of server on production, staging and development environment, develop/maintain process and procedure of the ongoing management of infrastructure and involved in planning, setups, configurations and documentations of infrastructure architecture. Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Linux OS (proficient in CentOS and Ubuntu is preferable).
- Install in configuration and maintenance of web server (proficient in Nginx and apache is preferable).
- Good Experience in cloud system environment, create, setup, troubleshoot maintain (proficient in AWS cloud and BizNet GIO Cloud is preferable).
- Perform automation deployment / changes on system using management tool.
- Monitoring, maintain, manage server on production, staging and development environment.
- Troubleshoot in case of server issue either OS or hardware.
Salary and Benefit