Hardware Expert (Mobile Phone Expert)
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field is a plus
- Good knowledge and strong interest in mobile devices;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Very reliable, responsive and supportive; good interpersonal skills;
- Not reluctant to routine works.
- Good English (reading and writing skills);
- Team work and good attitude.
- Manage the internal park and setting up an effective and adapted solution of management for the supported devices park;
- Register and keep tracks of all devices borrowings for production teams, ensuring that the borrowers keep, maintain and give back the devices in accordance with the borrowing rules;
- Keep devices following HW management rules, ensuring that they are in good condition and available when needed;
- Propose, develop solutions and ensure consistent implementation for effective hardware management;
- Assist by purchasing officer,Buy all necessary materials - devices and accessories for the studio with approval from Studio Manager
- Give an effective support to the local teams (GPRS/WAP setting, technological phone issue)
- Responsible for devices and their accessories and parts maintenance, including but not limited to: repairing broken devices, change parts, and dealing with device vendors and service centers for maintenance or fix, ensuring optimal service with best price.
- Take care of all device and components importation, communicate with overseas counterparts, as well as look for best solution for importation, and ensure that needed devices are delivered on time.
- Execute other HW-related tasks upon Studio Manager's request.
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with stateoftheart mobile technology and devices
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment
- Be trained to become a professional of the fastgrowing, passionate and innovative game industry
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
- Enjoy Gamelofts exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Futsal, Basketball, Badminton, Gym, etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events also celebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities