Game Tester (Night Shift) - Yogyakarta
- Strong interest and experience in playing video games
- Attention to details;
- Good skills of English reading and writing;
- Office computer literacy;
- Ability to work in night shift (from 5:00PM – 1:00AM, with 1 Hour break).
As a member of Gameloft’s major Quality Assurance team, you will participate in the testing process to ensure the quality of our top-rated mobile games.
- Upon your skills and potential, you will be assigned specific tests; based on relevant requirements and checklists, you will describe and report bugs on bug database;
- Working closely with Day-Shift teams on important requests and emergencies for hot business deals, you will have an in-depth vision of video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices;
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative game industry;
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide;
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company
- Enjoy Gameloft’s exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Badminton etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events, celebrations;
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.