- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong interest and experience in playing video games.
- Attention to details.
- Good skills of English reading and writing.
- Office computer literacy.
As a member of Gameloft’s major Quality Assurance team, you will participate in the testing process to ensure the quality of our top-rated mobile games. Upon your skills and potential, you will be assigned specific tests; based on relevant requirements and checklists, you will describe and report bugs on bug database. Working closely with producers and programmers from the beginning to the end of game production cycle, you will have an in-depth vision of video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with stateoftheart mobile technology and devices
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment
- Be trained to become a professional of the fastgrowing, passionate and innovative game industry
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
- Enjoy Gamelofts exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Futsal, Basketball, Badminton, Gym, etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events also celebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities