Game Designer - Yogyakarta
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
- Background in programming is required : Action Script.
- Good skill of Photoshop, 3Ds Max & Flash
- Passionate and enthusiastic about 3D video games in a wide variety of genres and on various gaming platforms (Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo, PC, etc).
- Good understanding of their environments, control systems and general usability rules
- Thorough understanding of video games and their commercial appeal to the general public.
- Good English writing skill, ability to document ideas, concepts, and design systematically and in a style that that is easy to understand.
- Good interpersonal skill, good at teamwork.
- Your organizational skill and result-oriented spirit enable you to deliver high quality works under high pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Your creativity and practical spirit allow you to find the best solutions to ensure fastest and best work progress;
- Good skill of researching and learning related technical issue such as graphic display, game's performance
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studios in Yogyakarta - Indonesia, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as creative Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
Your daily mission include:
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres.
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Under producer’s coordination, work with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled.
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices;
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative game industry;
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide;
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company
- Enjoy Gameloft’s exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Badminton etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events, celebrations;
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.