As a Data Entry Operator, you must be able to transform the raw data from our clients / customer to the web-based system with the editor provided on the system. And also you must be able to dig more information for our directory that used to enlarge our business contacts. You must also be highly organised with strong time-management, multi-tasking, planning and prioritisation skills with a high degree of adaptability and solid problem-solving abilities to create a great product.
It is also important that you have excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written communication skills as well as the interpersonal abilities necessary to work effectively as part of a team.
You will be working on Yogyakarta Office, and report directly to our Project Manager and will be expected to work collaboratively with our teams based in Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Melbourne Australia and Sydney Australia.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills whilst working with a range of people in a strong “team-based” environment
- Highly put attention to detail with a thorough the brief, understanding the content design and typography
- Publishing blog post, make sure the post is looks good
- Convert and upload design, make sure the post is looks good and suit with the design requirements
- Fill in e-magazine rich content
Salary and Benefit