C++ Game Programmer
- Excellent C/C++; (knowledge of Java is a plus).
- Good knowledge of Android/Symbian/WindowsPhone8/Brew development is definitely an asset.
- Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in game programming is welcome.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent is preferable.
- As a member of Gameloft’s talented team in Yogyakarta Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer your day-to-day work consists of development, coding and debugging, integrating graphics, sound, and other game components, to deliver video games on high-end mobile devices integrating state-of-the-art technologies (Android, Symbian, Windows Phone 8, Brew, etc).
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with stateoftheart mobile technology and devices
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment
- Be trained to become a professional of the fastgrowing, passionate and innovative game industry
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
- Enjoy Gamelofts exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Futsal, Basketball, Badminton, Gym, etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events also celebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities