C++ Game Programmer
- Excellent C/C++; (knowledge of Java is a plus).
- Good knowledge of Android/Symbian/WindowsPhone8/Brew development is definitely an asset.
- Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in game programming is welcome.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent is preferable.
- As a member of Gameloft’s talented team in Yogyakarta Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer your day-to-day work consists of development, coding and debugging, integrating graphics, sound, and other game components, to deliver video games on high-end mobile devices integrating state-of-the-art technologies (Android, Symbian, Windows Phone 8, Brew, etc).
- You will take part in the full cycle development of mobile games from start to finish, in connection with Gameloft international teams in America, Europe and Asia. Gameloft products are among the top-rated mobile games on major international markets.
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with stateoftheart mobile technology and devices
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment
- Be trained to become a professional of the fastgrowing, passionate and innovative game industry
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
- Enjoy Gamelofts exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Futsal, Basketball, Badminton, Gym, etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events also celebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities