- Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java is an advantage.
- Working knowledge with concepts of MVC, Spring, Hibernate, and RESTful.
- Familiarity with Groovy and Grails is an advantage.
- Eye for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) is huge plus.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools Gradle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Jenkins.
We are looking for a backend developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their web client counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a ocommitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to support high-volume, low-latency requirements for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Salary and Benefit
- Great salary for great people!
- Health and communication allowance
- Office is located in Jogja