3D Artist - Yogyakarta
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of 3Ds MAX and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge in textures, texturing and painting is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of human anatomy and motion.
- Excellent knowledge of design basics (relief, lighting, composition, perspective, colors, etc.);
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomous, responsible and well-organized.
- Open-minded and knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc).
- Higher education degree in fine arts, applied arts, multimedia.
- Video game enthusiast you have played.
As a member of graphic team at Yogyakarta Studio, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games. In collaboration with other production teams, your main tasks will consist of modeling characters and 3D backgrounds (low resolution) and creating textures (adapted for low resolution).
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices;
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovative game industry;
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide;
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company
- Enjoy Gameloft’s exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Soccer, Tennis, Swimming, Badminton etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events, celebrations;
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.