2D Artist - Yogyakarta
- Higher education degree in fine arts, applied art etc (applications from self-taught candidates are also accepted), Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Creativity, competency of hand-drawing and sprite design.
- Proficiency in drawing software (Photoshop etc), ability to draw and create animations on pixel basis (low resolution infography) with Photoshop.
- Interest and experience in playing video games.
- Experience in video game or in cartoon/comics would be welcome.
- Please enclose some of your most representative artworks in your job application.
- Team player and able to work under preassure.
As a member of the dynamic team of Massport Artist - Pixel Art at Gameloft studio in Yogyakarta - Indonesia, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games. Among a given team of producer, game designers, programmers, and testers, your daily mission is to conceive or execute graphic elements and art works for creation or large-scale deployment game projects.
Salary and Benefit
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with stateoftheart mobile technology and devices
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment
- Be trained to become a professional of the fastgrowing, passionate and innovative game industry
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company.
- Enjoy Gamelofts exciting life with company trip, sponsored team buildings, sport clubs (Futsal, Basketball, Badminton, Gym, etc), game communities, and plenty of joyful events also celebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities